STONE REMOVAL AND RESETTING
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM AND EMAIL BACK TO YOUR DESIGNER OR email@example.com
STONE REMOVAL AND RESETTING RISK
Dana’s Goldsmithing will take the greatest care possible when working with your special gemstones, but in cases where we are removing and/or resetting gemstones from their settings into new ones there are risks involved.
- I give my permission for Dana’s Goldsmithing Inc. to remove my gemstones from their existing settings and am aware that they cannot be put back.
- I understand that if I do not proceed with any further work, that I will owe stone removal charges of $10 per stone.
- This is to certify that although Dana’s Goldsmithing Inc. has made me aware of potential risks, I would like to proceed with the removal and/or resetting of my gemstones at my own risk.
- Upon stone removal if we determine the stones are not usable for the custom design work quoted we will notify you that a revision to the quote may be necessary. Additional charges will apply for gemstones or diamonds that are damaged and have to be replaced during the setting process.
- When using any of your gemstones we cannot guarantee that sizes and qualities will match each other, or new stones supplied by Dana's Goldsmithing.
- We cannot validate qualities, specifications and origins of diamonds and gemstones not supplied by Dana's Goldsmithing.