Just 2 days left to enter!
We just love seeing all of your DANA's DESIGNED custom jewellery entries in our contest. Here are more of YOUR stories!
Denise Dimmick-Byers shared 2 stories with us: one for each of her custom pieces! First: "Love Love my custom cocktail ring made by Dana’s Goldsmithing. I traded an original painting for a lighting ridge Australian black opal with a fellow botanical artist and gem collector. Dana incorporated floral motifs and gave the piece a vintage feel that will be cherished forever. Thank you.“ And "My ‘all-Ontario ring,’ made with a Victor diamond, cut and polished in Sudbury, and made in-house at Dana’s Goldsmithing!”
Thanks so much, Denise! It's such a pleasure working with our clients on various special custom pieces, telling your meaningful stories through our jewellery.
So be sure to share YOUR custom designed by Dana's jewellery for a chance to WIN $500 towards your next CUSTOM CREATION. You can see all of the entries here: #designsatdanasCONTEST
✨How to enter: ✨
1. Upload a photo of your custom DANA'S designed jewellery. If you want to share a short story behind the piece that’s great as well.
2. Share this on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Tag us with the hashtag #designsatdanasCONTEST AND our profile tag: @DanasGoldsmithing on Facebook, @Danas_Goldsmithing on Instagram & @DanasGoldsmith on Twitter anytime between March 11th, 2019 and March 28th, 2019 at 5pm.
3. On March 29th 2019, one lucky entry will be randomly selected from all eligible entries to win the $500 credit towards the creation of your next custom design with us!
- You can enter once per piece of custom jewellery we've created with you on each platform.
- Be sure to tag us in your post and make the post public so we can see it. We'd like to SHARE some of the great pieces we see people posting with everyone!
- $500 credit can only be used for a future custom design. No cash value. Expires March 29th, 2020.
Interested in a custom piece of jewellery for you or a loved one? We'd love to tell your story. Learn more about our custom design process here. When you're ready to set up an appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!