Dana's Goldsmithing is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our amazing team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn more about the jewellery industry and our custom design process while building awareness and positioning for our company’s brand with potential for growth within the organization.
- Degree or Diploma in marketing, communications, or similarly relevant field.
- Firm understanding of major social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Professional with strong communication and creative writing skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Competency in Microsoft (including Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Familiarity with Shopify Themed Website
- Experience with still photography and video would be an asset.
- Responsible for creating and updating content on website and social media platforms.
- Online customer service by monitoring and responding to comments and inquiries across all social media platforms.
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters, print material & blog posts
- Photography of jewellery as needed and associated editing of images.
- Must be available to work on-site 2 days per week
- Flexible start date of March to April 2023
- Wage: $25-$30
- Hours: 30-40 hours a week
Email resume to email@example.com